In order to ensure longevity of your prints, please be sure to follow these suggested best practices:
- If possible, always use clean gloves when handling prints, as the oils from your hands will, over time, corrode and break down the ink as well as the paper.
- Avoid direct sunlight unless your frame has UV resistant glass, as the UV rays will cause your print to fade overtime.
- Do not fold or roll print, otherwise unfixable creases will form. If you need to transport your print, it is best to keep it in its original packaging.
- Do not get prints wet, otherwise the paper will break down and the ink will dissolve.
- Until you get your print framed, its best to keep it in its original packaging.
All prints are printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® paper — this is a museum quality, matte paper with a subtle texture that gracefully absorbs colors and brilliantly radiates highlight detail, while subtly crushing shadows, creating a timeless look that will shine in any décor scenario. Despite having a slightly elevated cost, this paper ensures the highest quality results that will stand the test of time when proper care is taken; due to the extreme quality, it would be unjust to print these photographs on any other type of paper.