In order to ensure longevity of your prints, please be sure to follow these suggested best practices:
- If possible, always use clean gloves when handling prints, as the oils from your hands will, over time, corrode and break down the ink as well as the paper.
- Avoid direct sunlight unless your frame has UV resistant glass, as the UV rays will cause your print to fade overtime.
- Do not fold or roll print, otherwise unfixable creases will form. If you need to transport your print, it is best to keep it in its original packaging.
- Do not get prints wet, otherwise the paper will break down and the ink will dissolve.
- Until you get your print framed, its best to keep it in its original packaging.